News & Events
Dear Customers and Consignors
We are very pleased to announce that, at this point in time, we are hoping to re-open on Thursday July 9th.
PLEASE NOTE: Our hours of operation have tentatively changed for the month of July and will be Thursday through Saturday 11 am to 3 pm.
We will be operating under CDC guidelines so please note:
* All customers and volunteers will be required to wear masks in the store. No mask = no entry.
* Our store is small so only 5 customers at a time
* We are encouraging credit/debit cards sales to avoid the handling of cash. However we will not turn down a sale if you only have cash.
* Social distancing at all times while you are in the store.
* Please bring your own bags, if possible, to pack the items you wish to purchase. We will have a packing table for your use. Hand sanitizer will be available.
CONSIGNORS: Picking up and dropping off will be by appointment only. We will contact you.
Remember we are all in this together so please stay safe, stay healthy
Charitable Donation of $28,000 in 2019!
We are so proud and grateful to all of you who have helped raise this figure. So a massive thank you goes to our customers, consignors and of course our volunteers, who truly the Woman's Exchange would not exist without your dedication and hard-work.
Here are our chosen local organisations:
(Click the names to visit their sites)
Goodwill Fire Company